Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / Good morning
jrbarnard
# Posted: 23 Oct 2012 06:17

I just wanted to say good morning to everyone. I am sitting here at home (not the cabin) and drinking my first cup of coffee and thought, "hrm... I have not spoken to anyone on this board in a while"...so... Good morning! heh

I am going out to the ranch this weekend. Our goal is to get the gables dried in and then the bathroom and pre-stage the metal roofing (i.e. get it up onto the roof and secured so we can install it next weekend).

Then, as you guessed it, NEXT weekend I am heading down to actually install said roofing. ;)

I also got a really nice 14ft cedar post which we are power-washing to remove the bark. It will look very nice in the cabin.

Lastly, the weeekend after that I found some cabinets on CList that we have to help remove. They come with granite countertops etc and will only cost me $100 and the labor to remove them. Those will go nicely in the cabin ;)

Electricity should.. SHOULD be going in this week or early next week... cross your fingers ;)

Anyway, hope everyone has a good day and I will update the build thread after each weekend.

See ya!

Russ

Kudzu
# Posted: 23 Oct 2012 07:19

Sounds like you have a plan, be sure to take some pics. I hope everything goes as planed, good luck.

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 23 Oct 2012 07:29

I have to finish someone elses cabin this weekend. I can't go to mine. The weekend after is deer season and I guess I'm all set. I just always like to be there this time of year.

Owen

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.