Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / First time to my cabin 2014
jackaxe
# Posted: 11 Apr 2014 15:42

Heading out early tomorrow. Haven't been there in 5 months. Hope all's good. No trees on the roof. No broken windows. No break ins. No critters. Hoping for a peaceful weekend. Wish us luck!

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 11 Apr 2014 16:59

You don't need luck, you're already lucky, now that you're going. I hope to also head to mine tomorrow, been quite a while.

razmichael
# Posted: 11 Apr 2014 18:17

Quoting: jackaxe
Haven't been there in 5 months

Fingers crossed for you. Maybe next week for me - 6 months through a long cold winter. I have so much interior work planned and so hope I don't have to deal with anything else. Good luck to both of you and enjoy!

neb
# Posted: 12 Apr 2014 22:49 - Edited by: neb

Good for you guys. I don't know if could stay that long! Even in the winter I walk in I just have to go! Lol

Borrego
# Posted: 17 Apr 2014 17:49

Enjoy! On the opposite end of the country, I am rushing to finish up some work to get ready for the summer heat in the desert...I will have to wait from mid-May until mid-September. 4 months.......glad it's only 4, I couldn't do 5 or 6! Like neb, I have to drive out once or twice during the summer just to check in....you can only stay out in the heat for a few minutes, but it's worth it

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.