Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / Just my time, no money
Darenkcbiggar
# Posted: 1 Mar 2015 08:36 - Edited by: Darenkcbiggar

Great to see all the new camps being build. This is my camp built in 1969 by father in the woods far from town. No amount of money in camp, most the wood came from the local mill, except for some new updated things in the last 15 years.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Just
# Posted: 1 Mar 2015 09:00

lucky you

rmak
# Posted: 1 Mar 2015 09:06

Wow! Any free lumber left?

hattie
# Posted: 1 Mar 2015 12:27

Very nice. Do you have any pictures of the inside?

bobrok
# Posted: 1 Mar 2015 14:06

That's my kind of project/camp.
Nice.

Darenkcbiggar
# Posted: 1 Mar 2015 15:48

There also an I Joist mill, too. We got a load of reject 80 foot from them and took roof off and made it into a cathedral ceiling with loaf
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Darenkcbiggar
# Posted: 1 Mar 2015 15:53

More inside pics
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Darenkcbiggar
# Posted: 1 Mar 2015 15:59

Some pics of the camp, was a lot smaller in 1969. It's 18' by 12' orginally, but since the mid 80's it's been rebuild 3 times. This the the finally size 30' by '24. Only thing left orginal is the kitchen cupboards, sink and window by propane tank that my father built. It's on a hardwood ridge about 15 miles from the main road, Taxes run about $132 per year.

neb
# Posted: 1 Mar 2015 17:41

My material was free and I have very little into it but looks that way too! LOL That is very nice and well done. Thanks for sharing.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.