Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / Stone cottage birdhouse
toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 27 Mar 2016 21:06

OK, wifes side of the family are all masons, brick, stone etc. Over 50 yrs in the business and they are all good at it. Well, her uncle, he is retired, but wife had a birthday and her uncle (dads brother) made her this birdhouse. She told me he was making her a bird house. I figured a nice wooden one. Well, she opened her gift and to my surprise, this is what I saw. What a work of art. The attention to small details. No way is this going outside, in fact, it will get stolen. I am probably going to set it up high up somewhere inside my cabin on a small shelf, be a permanent part of the cabin decor.
birdhouse01.jpg
birdhouse01.jpg
birdhouse02.jpg
birdhouse02.jpg
birdhouse03.jpg
birdhouse03.jpg
birdhouse04.jpg
birdhouse04.jpg

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 27 Mar 2016 21:13

fine JOB!!! it is a work of art!!!..Fantastic B-Day GIFT!!! ..I saw one a guy make and he used arrowheads ( real ones :confusedand river pebbles to make it...I wish I would made a pic!!!

hattie
# Posted: 27 Mar 2016 21:52

That is absolutely gorgeous! I don't blame you for keeping it inside. Beautiful craftsmanship!

neb
# Posted: 27 Mar 2016 22:15

Nice

Julie2Oregon
# Posted: 27 Mar 2016 22:20

Oh, that is BEAUTIFUL!!!! The heck with the birds, lol. That's now a family heirloom. A real treasure!

ColdFlame
# Posted: 28 Mar 2016 12:55

That is such a work of art. Wow... I don't blame you for not wanting to put it outside!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.