Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / Stairs
Steven A Errington
# Posted: 21 May 2019 22:54

Log stairs systems has been our business for 24 years now, and sometimes stairs are just taken for granted. In our fast paced new technology world a simple quick on the mouse and your plans have a staircase. Problem is the computer never checked if the stairs will work and 3 months into the build I get a call can you help Us we have called everyone and no one can help Us. My response is yes this happens all the time can you send me a sketch and your floor to floor measurement and I will see what we can do. The staircase usually become much more complicated than what the plans show and the price is more expensive too. The solution is simple send me your plans before you by and I will let you Know if your stairs will fit as planed it could save you a lot.

Steven A Errington
# Posted: 21 May 2019 22:59

These stairs
stairs
stairs
stairs
stairs

ICC
# Posted: 21 May 2019 23:31

Thanks for the snack Steve. But I don't like Spam. Any kind.

rockies
# Posted: 22 May 2019 19:16

Steven! Steven, please help me! I did a simple "quick" on the mouse (as you suggested) and there is NO way to find you. There's no website, no link, no phone number included in your post. Hello? Steven? Hello?

Lovely pictures though.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.