Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Cabin Construction / Ontario or Canadian cottage packages
Jigger
# Posted: 3 Sep 2015 05:11

Just inquiring if any members from Ontario or Canada have bought a cottage package from home hardware (beaver home and cottages ) or similar company. Would you do it again or build from your own plans. Trying to decide what the best option is for us. We bought water front property with year round road access. Bunkie and sauna are in great shape. Main cabin is useable but I will be rebuilding instead of adding on and doing patch work. Just trying to sort out best option. Solar system and septic system once I decide which route we are going to take.

Just
# Posted: 3 Sep 2015 09:00

Viceroy Homes makes a good cottage package . I built one , years ago . Contemporary design if that appeals to you .

FishHog
# Posted: 3 Sep 2015 09:09

friend of mine bought a garage package and built a beautiful cottage out of it. He said it was cheaper and met the size he wanted. Might be worth looking into

Wilbour
# Posted: 3 Sep 2015 23:11

I thought I read that Viceroy was going out of business.

morock
# Posted: 6 Sep 2015 14:31

We wanted a log cabin but really could not afford the cost so we went with a square log. Thought the pricing was very good. Doing all the building has saved us a small fortune.

http://www.olhomes.ca/

Jigger
# Posted: 7 Sep 2015 21:45

Thanks for the replies. I'll look at the options mentioned.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.