Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Cabin Construction / Shurflo pump installation
Smawgunner
# Posted: 31 Mar 2017 22:24

2 questions....it doesn't specify in the literature or on the pump which is the inlet and which is the outlet...depending on how it's wired I'm guessing,...does it matter?
Are most of you on grid folks hard wiring yours to a junction box, or using a plug going into a gfci?

Ontario lakeside
# Posted: 31 Mar 2017 22:37

Mine has a arrow moulded into the body of the pump to show water direction.

bobrok
# Posted: 31 Mar 2017 22:45

+1
Arrow is hard to find, but it's there.

Bexeler
# Posted: 31 Mar 2017 22:48

Mine has an arrow also. I am using mine on a shower I plug it into a gfci and have switch to turn off and on when I need to use it.

creeky
# Posted: 1 Apr 2017 11:01

I hard wired the one in the kitchen. And put the one in the washroom in a plug. Either works of course.

Those pumps are amazing. I turned on the dishwasher as I was leaving once. Ran out of water on the final rinse. The pump ran dry for two days. Turned it off. Filled the water tank. Turned it on. It ran to refill the lines. Like nothing had ever happened.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.