Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Cabin Construction / What do you think of this? (building technique)
Cowracer
# Posted: 6 Jul 2018 11:55 - Edited by: Cowracer

Colin Fruze is kind of a "mad scientist" guy from England that has a youtube channel where he makes all kinds of awesome and stupid things, like a bumper car with a motorcycle engine. I actually think he is one of the best all-around metal fabricators I have seen.

In one episode of his 'show', he makes a shed for his back yard. His building technique is a bit different than anyone I have ever seen, but I think it turned out pretty good.

What do you think of think of it? (Btw the Pound or 'quid' is about $1.33 right now)

URL for video

Tim

Borrego
# Posted: 7 Jul 2018 13:43

Well that was a fun watch......nice neat finished product, but the guy obviously does not build for a living, needs to get a nail gun and a Skilsaw
All in all a nice looking but underbuilt little building....

Bushwhacked
# Posted: 7 Jul 2018 14:43

Interesting. Thanks for sharing!

creeky
# Posted: 8 Jul 2018 16:24

Always makes me laugh when you watch the brits. Hammers, hand saws. How quaint.

I like the fire breather rocket car. Nothing like racing along 6" away from red hot pipe.

Malamute
# Posted: 9 Jul 2018 16:27

He has some absolutely hilarious videos of things hes concocted. His magnetic upside down walking shoes are one, his high speed/high pressure turkey cooker another. He did a speed record for pram (baby carriage). I think he made the Guinness book for that. I think he did the moving remote control trash can also. The rocket car was cool. His big wheel (yes, like the kids toy) drift bike was insane. All in all, the guy has entirely too much fun.

I didnt look at the link, was that above ground or his underground build?

Cowracer
# Posted: 13 Jul 2018 11:03

Quoting: Borrego
All in all a nice looking but underbuilt little building....

Define "Underbuilt".

Tim

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.