Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off-Grid Living / Samlex charger first very good
groingo
# Posted: 27 Jul 2014 17:09 - Edited by: groingo

Having my run of rotten luck with the latest generation of "supposed" deep cell chargers I decided to give the Samlex charger a shot, long story short it trounced the others doing the same jobs that took them 11 to 13 hours in just 5, from the same start to finish charge levels and staying well within my generators 25% sweet spot, don't know how or why but it did which now changes everything, now I'll wait five to seven days and run it again but for now I am impressed.

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 28 Jul 2014 14:07

groingo, its nice you folks doing all the R&D for the best possible combination. So when the time comes for me, I'm just going to go out and buy what you have ended up with at that time.

You and a couple of others are an asset to these solar sections.

groingo
# Posted: 28 Jul 2014 15:55 - Edited by: groingo

Oddly enough product testing and development is what I used to do for a living but the with the advent of the "Dumpers market" where they just make stuff and dump it on you without proper development and testing we get what I keep finding, a lot of stuff that just doesn't deliver.
Just spoke with Samlex this morning to see if they could tell me why this charger works the way it does and they explained that it's all in Sensors, SineWaves and Software... works for me!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.