Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off-Grid Living / Solar system and needs
Rickkrus
# Posted: 23 Jun 2017 22:22

I'm about to buy a solar system for my cabin. I'm looking at sunelec.com and their 1.2 kw package. Going to run a chest freezer, charge computer and phone, TV maybe two hours a day, and a small microwave, and a couple lights at night.. Plenty of sun in southern Colorado. Any advice on on this set up?

Steve_S
# Posted: 24 Jun 2017 07:39

I tried to check the site but doesn't work terribly well... it will not bring up off-grid kits etc.... always just bounces back to the main page. Would be helpful if you had a direct link to the package in question, or if you posted up the list of stuff that is included with it... Hard to offer an opinion on something you can't see / read.

creeky
# Posted: 24 Jun 2017 19:10

I like the guys at sunelec. But I would be very careful. They sell reclaimed/refurbished you hope etc. You're may be better off looking elsewhere. Caveat emptor. and buyer beware.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.