Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off-Grid Living / Smartjon
ADK Don
# Posted: 12 Aug 2017 22:39

Anyone ever hear of or have a smartjon composting toilet? Reasonable price on eBay. No you tube or reviews on line ?

Eddy G
# Posted: 14 Aug 2017 10:33

I gave it a quick look.

1st Good luck getting a women to hit that little target. That said I'm sure there is something to be said for such a talent that I just don't see.

I looks like a fancy bucket for $257 but it is highly transportable. So if you want to or need to carry your toilet around with you that's a plus.

People are going to think I work for or sell these things (I'm just a satisfied customer) but I really have to recommend the composting line of toilets like the C-head from BoonJon....It's working really well for us.

Steve961
# Posted: 16 Aug 2017 21:31

Quoting: Eddy G
People are going to think I work for or sell these things (I'm just a satisfied customer) but I really have to recommend the composting line of toilets like the C-head from BoonJon....It's working really well for us.

I also have the C-Head BoonJon toilet and have been VERY pleased with it so far. When I was researching indoor "composting" toilets, the C-Head was the perfect toilet for me - except for the gallon jug urine collection system. I contacted Sandy at C-Head and told him I would love to have a version with a direct line to my drywell, and would be the first to buy it and test it out. I ended up getting the first EUD model he made.

I love that it's a urine diverting unit that doesn't mix urine with solid waste. I also like that it looks and feels more like a regular toilet than most everything else on the market. I've also made extra solid waste receptacles out of inexpensive 5 gallon buckets, and treat it more like their new churnless models. I consider it a best buy among composting toilets.
BoonJon.jpg
BoonJon.jpg

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.