Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Nature / OMG, enough with the bug swarms already!
Julie2Oregon
# Posted: 25 Nov 2015 23:42

So here we are, the end of November and hitting 76 freaking degrees today. No, this is NOT a good thing. We haven't even had a frost yet. That, and record rainfall means bugs. Lots and lots of flies hanging out by the doors and windows, getting into the house, and huge wasps doing the same. Big ole spiders trying to get in, too.

I am SO ready for cold weather. Past ready. We need a good freeze and sustained cold weather to nuke these dang things. Way overdue. I just killed a huge wasp that somehow got into my bedroom.

OutdoorFanatic
# Posted: 26 Nov 2015 13:39

So my tiny little wasp spy drone does work.

Julie2Oregon
# Posted: 27 Nov 2015 02:25

LOL, OutdoorFanatic! Well, I sprayed and stomped it!

OutdoorFanatic
# Posted: 27 Nov 2015 18:13

Quoting: Julie2Oregon
LOL, OutdoorFanatic! Well, I sprayed and stomped it!

(did) work.

KinAlberta
# Posted: 27 Nov 2015 18:40

We're into bug free season here. Had the snow blower out this week.

Julie2Oregon
# Posted: 28 Nov 2015 04:19

OutdoorFanatic
I had better not find cheap videos for sale of me ... snoring!

Julie2Oregon
# Posted: 28 Nov 2015 04:24

Quoting: KinAlberta
We're into bug free season here. Had the snow blower out this week.

We have ice. Just ice, rarely snow, for some reason. Texas is bizarre. As I type, actually, freezing rain is coming down like mad and rattling the windows. And thundering. My little dog is quite unhappy. But I am gleefully picturing the swarm with tiny, ice-covered wings! Bwahahahaha!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.