Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Nature / Another Smokey day at Paradise
groingo
# Posted: 6 Sep 2017 10:54 - Edited by: groingo

Forest fires abound and the smoke and ash just keeps coming.
This is taken at the 5400 foot level.
tmpcam16395017.jpg
tmpcam16395017.jpg

Bushwhacked
# Posted: 6 Sep 2017 12:46

Have you seen the moon the last few nights! Looks super cool!, though I am tired of this smoke. Id like to see some sun

hattie
# Posted: 8 Sep 2017 00:10

Yuppers, we're sick of the smoke here in BC too. We're hoping for some rain soon (maybe tomorrow)...We haven't had anything substantial since May 30! Wells are going dry (ours is fine, thank goodness) and people are just tired of dry, smokey weather.
Fires to the left of me....fires to the right....here I am...stuck in the middle with smoke....

Bushwhacked
# Posted: 11 Sep 2017 03:57

Quoting: hattie
We're hoping for some rain soon

Did ya get any??? We got a small down pour and it was enough to clean the sky! and start the greening of the grass and sprout some weeds in the lawn!

hattie
# Posted: 12 Sep 2017 00:30

Quoting: Bushwhacked
Did ya get any???

We got nothing. It is still dry, dry, dry out here.

hattie
# Posted: 13 Sep 2017 12:56

Was up at 6 am chasing cows from the yard and guess what I saw? The ground was wet!!!! It looks like we had a tiny bit of rain overnight. We'll take what we can get. Woo hoo....Come on rain....

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.