Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Properties / Check out this property
Slodave
# Posted: 20 Jul 2012 08:44

No this is not a advertisement.

Hi all . Well ive been looking for a property to buy for a while now inside my price range (no luck yet) but i just came acrossed this property on landwatch. 20 acre lot.

Bing map link.
http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&lvl=14&dir=0&sty=r&where1=+41.72703552246094,+-77.34001 922607422&form=LMLTCC

The thing that gets me is its smack dab up against a golf club lol. No chance of ever getting any privacy with this thing lol even though the land itself looks really good. Just think of all the uppity snobs on the golf course phoning complaints in for anything and everything because your messing up their pretty scenery lol.

PA_Bound
# Posted: 20 Jul 2012 10:21

A big question is how do you access both this property and the golf courese. 20 acres is nice, but not enough to get real privacy so you will have to be careful of your activities. And if the road to the golf course goes right in front of the lot, you can forget staying under the radar. But, then again, golf courses typically attract wildlife and are usually quiet neighbors, especially at night.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.