Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / Northern wisconsin cabin
<< 1 ... 27 . 28 . 29 . 30 . 31 . 32 . 33 . 34 . >>
Martian
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 12:54 - Edited by: Martian

Quoting: trollbridge
You Martians are smarter than you look!!!

Most males are....regardless of planet of origin! LOL

trollbridge
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 13:01 - Edited by: trollbridge

Hahahaha!!! That very well could be!!! But I won't tell you.

trollbridge
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 13:07

I'm not so sure about males being smarter than they look......maybe if their mouths are kept shut

Martian
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 13:11 - Edited by: Martian

OUCH!!

That is a response worthy of a Martian female!

trollbridge
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 13:22

I said most...that leaves a little wiggle room...there are a few smarter males out there.

Leaving that 'wiggle room' is a fine example of female brain superiority

Martian
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 14:14

Leaving that 'wiggle room' is a fine example of female brain superiority

There is an indication of female superiority in that statement, but its not the word "brain"! Females, all over the universe, have perfected the "Wiggle"! That is why they THINK they are superior! Males just get completely thrown by a woman's wiggle!

trollbridge
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 14:21

HAHAHA!!!!!

That's why we were born with it!!! Doesn't really matter what we say...we have ways of becoming superior. Take my example above....I never even used the word 'most' men, but by using the word 'wiggle' it distracted you. Men are too easily distracted, thus allowing women to reign superior

Martian
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 14:25

Men are too easily distracted, thus allowing women to reign superior

All hail the Conqueror!!

LOL

trollbridge
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 14:31

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

That's a good start!!!!!!

Next you can give me a standing Ovation!!!

Martian
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 14:38

Next you can give me a standing Ovation

And to all those accolades, allow me to add this one for myself:

Respectfully waved while at attention!

trollbridge
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 14:53

YAY........................LOL......I love a man who isn't too embarrassed to admit defeat!!!!

You should teach more earthling men to be like you

Martian
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 15:03

YAY........................LOL......I love a man who isn't too embarrassed to admit defeat!!!! You should teach more earthling men to be like you

To paraphrase one of my favorite Earthlings, Benjamin Franklin:

Experience keeps a dear school, but a MAN will learn in no other!

Heck! It took me, a Martian, many times before I got it!! As the Borg say, "Resistance is futile!" The faster a man learns this the better off he will be! LOL

trollbridge
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 15:10

Yes...go now, and preach those words.
.......and while you are out there, don't let the 'wiggle' distract you!!!

Martian
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 15:30

.......and while you are out there, don't let the 'wiggle' distract you!!!

My eyes are blinded to the wiggle of all but one, who's wiggle has my brain completely waggled!!

trollbridge
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 16:09

She must have one terrific wiggle to keep you waggled and blinded to all others wiggles...I bow down to her!!! It's hard to keep a man such as yourself waggled!!! LOL

Martian
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 16:16

She must have one terrific wiggle to keep you waggled and blinded to all others wiggles...I bow down to her!!! It's hard to keep a man such as yourself waggled!!! LOL

Those bowing smilies; they are the same ones she used in blinding me!LOL Us Martians love to be worshiped!

trollbridge
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 16:28

All men love to be worshipped! That is one major similarity between Martians and Earthlings!!! It takes a smart woman to pull off worshipping a male over the long haul.

Martian
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 16:34

It takes a smart woman to pull off worshipping a male over the long haul.

Which gets us back to the superior brains of females, right? Once again, I bow to the superior mind of the Earthling female!

And once again, I raise the flag of surrender to that superior intellect.

trollbridge
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 16:47

and see how I "let" you figure that out yourself? Had I simply told you, you wouldn't have believed me...but by letting you think you thought of that on your own, well, you feel smart and I made my point with little effort

That's how a smart woman gets the job done

Martian
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 16:52

That's how a smart woman gets the job done

God knows, I've always known you were smart! She told me that a long time ago!

CabinBuilder
Admin
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 17:11

trollbridge
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 17:46

Sorry, CabinBuilder, it's hard to resist fun banter like that.....I always tend to get a bit carried away

Now, back on topic....

Sustainusfarm
# Posted: 18 Aug 2013 11:42

Bad Trollbridge ! Your always getting scolded...

So how is the cabin coming?

trollbridge
# Posted: 18 Aug 2013 13:07

LOL...Hi Dave! You know I have a hard time resisting good, fun banter like that....apparently Martian had nothing better to do that day than get me into trouble...it's all his fault

At the cabin we have been working on extention jams for all the windows. We used the old church siding for trim around the windows...I love free...a little time on a beautiful spring day taking it off the church was so worth it! We also got a bucket full of old square nails I pulled out of the boards that I need to find somewhere out in the garage.

What we really need to focus on is getting wood split and stacked for winter. We have very little ready to go for this year so we will be doing that next trip up.

If Jason is having surgery it doesn't sound like you'll be getting to your place for Labor Day, huh? That's unfortunate, but is there ever a convenient time for surgery?!?

After the windows are done and wood is split I would like to get to our kitchen countertops. That shouldn't take too long and then the wood floor up in the loft. There also is more painting to do.....actually, there is a lot of many things left to do! Lol. We just need to keep plugging away. Right now finding time to get to the cabin is difficult. Fall time we usually have an easier time at that.

Keep me posted on how you and Jason are holding up, okay?

Martian
# Posted: 18 Aug 2013 13:33

apparently Martian had nothing better to do that day than get me into trouble...it's all his fault

trollbridge
# Posted: 18 Aug 2013 13:39

Just teasin!

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 26 Aug 2013 08:57 - Edited by: OwenChristensen

I wish you'd have something to say. Even if it's off topic. LOL.
I had a passel of those grandkids and two of my daughters with me building the last few days. I only had about one day's worth of actual work , so I went with them on adventures and even swimming.
the beack at McFarland
the beack at McFarland
happy with only fish
happy with only fish

trollbridge
# Posted: 26 Aug 2013 09:27

Hi Owen. I get in too much trouble when I have nothing to say. LOL.

Been sick with "The Crud". Two of the grandkids were miserable with it last week and Noelle and I were eventually overtaken by it too. ICK.....hoping we can get through today without spiking fevers. My son has a JV football game against Superior to play in this dreaded heat today....not sure what the temp is up there, but I'm pretty sure those boys are better off staying "up north"!!! I would!

It looks like you had a great time in McFarland......how nice to be able to mix work with a vacation. Everybody looks happy and the lake is very pretty. Are you all done up there now?

Martian
# Posted: 26 Aug 2013 11:27

Gosh, TB, sorry to hear you are under the weather. How can I make it better? Hopefully, it won't last long.

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 26 Aug 2013 19:26

It was hot on our side of the bay, but Sup. town was a little cooler.
I get it about the stuff that drags you down. It will get better.
I still have the board on board to put on that cabin. I just got the call and it's ready. I'll finish Thurs or Fri. Just a day trip.
I have two little commercial jobs to do until then.
I can't wait for fall.
Get better, O

<< 1 ... 27 . 28 . 29 . 30 . 31 . 32 . 33 . 34 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.