Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / Here is the red cedar bar in new nebraska lodge
laudy
# Posted: 24 Feb 2015 12:09

As promised here is a (poor) photo of the bar made from red cedar that came from the Niobrara river here in Nebraska. I apologize for the poor photo as the lighting is not correct. Other than bar stools and a little trim work around the hearth on the wood stove I think I can call this pretty much done. The aroma of the wood stove combined with the cedar is really out of this world.
bar
bar
a dusting of snow
a dusting of snow
inside
inside
outside before sealing
outside before sealing

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 25 Feb 2015 10:48

your camp looks GREAT!!! love the red cedar.....I used red cedar beams in my camp......one of my favorite woods.

AK Seabee
# Posted: 25 Feb 2015 22:14

Nice cabin Laudy. The red cedar is a nice touch. Has character.

Gary O
# Posted: 25 Feb 2015 23:13

Man, I love that cabin.

That cedar bar. If I was around it, it'd need to be drool resistant.

Thanx for pics, laudy.

More, please

Pookie129
# Posted: 26 Feb 2015 04:21

very nice!

TomSmith
# Posted: 26 Feb 2015 10:14

Wow. Very nice.

gsreimers
# Posted: 27 Feb 2015 23:51

Beautiful, grew up in Nebraska, only been on the Niobrara a couple of times but I remember it being very nice. Only thing missing from the bar is something to watch Big Red on.

neb
# Posted: 28 Feb 2015 00:01

Looks great!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.