Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / Got my new tennants (Horses)
toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 6 Nov 2015 09:07 - Edited by: toyota_mdt_tech

OK, due to fires and local pasture land and fence being destroyed by fire, I have taken in 4 temporarily homeless horses till the owners can rebuild.

They are doing me a favor also by clearing underbrush, mowing and fertilizing the pine grass which keeps fires at bay.
JJ_Horses.jpg
JJ_Horses.jpg
JJ_Horses_2.jpg
JJ_Horses_2.jpg
JJ_Horses_3.jpg
JJ_Horses_3.jpg

ColdFlame
# Posted: 6 Nov 2015 10:47

Awesome @Toyota - they'll be nice neighbours to have around in addition to the other fringe benefits they offer.

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 6 Nov 2015 11:06 - Edited by: toyota_mdt_tech

There is actually 4 horses, not sure where the other 2 are at. These guys have figured out supplemental food shows up at this gate. They get stock tank filled with water and supplemental food every 2 days.

I am excited and more than happy to help these guys out. Horses goes perfect with my western/cowboy theme over there anyway. .

hattie
# Posted: 6 Nov 2015 13:29

That's GREAT! They look very happy there!!

Julie2Oregon
# Posted: 6 Nov 2015 22:58

They're beautiful!!! Love the one with the blonde mane!

Steve_S
# Posted: 7 Nov 2015 06:27

Second Julie's comment. Some of the best folks I have ever known had 4 hooves or 4 paws

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 7 Nov 2015 09:16

now ya a MULE and 4 horses...lol

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.