Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / Finally!
BikerTrash22
# Posted: 28 Jan 2016 21:29

I'm finally getting the 14X34 lofted cabin delivered next Friday, weather permitting! I bought 78 acres with no water or electric back in 2004. I have been threatening to buy or build something ever since! My brother and my son have been helping me get the site ready and hope to have it completed Sunday! I know, I probably should of built my own, but this was the most feasible for me! Kudos to my wife for suggesting the 14X34, I was originally looking at the 12X30, it's great to have her support! This getaway will serve as a destresser and deer camp. Thanks to this site for all great info and I love the anticipation, all my daydreaming is coming together! I've started taking pictures of the site work and when they deliver the cabin i will start posting the progress!

hattie
# Posted: 28 Jan 2016 21:33

Congratulations! Can't wait to watch your progress with this!

LoonWhisperer
# Posted: 28 Jan 2016 21:38

Awesome! Bring on the pics

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 28 Jan 2016 22:38

looking forward to seeing pic's of your cabin and land...KY has GIANT bucks......hunted up in Trigg county years ago.

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 28 Jan 2016 22:44

Right on. The excitement to have your own cabin in the woods is a nice feeling. Stand in the middle, look around and say to yourself, "this is all mine". I am certain the whole family is just as excited as you too.

Post picks, taker photos of all the phases, post here in a common thread devoted for just your place.

Julie2Oregon
# Posted: 29 Jan 2016 03:09

Excellent! Congratulations!!! I was poking around a 14 X 32 last weekend. Good size! Have a great time with it!

Smawgunner
# Posted: 29 Jan 2016 21:54

Sweet! Can't wait to see pics. Sounds cool!

Salty Craig
# Posted: 29 Jan 2016 22:00

Bring it on!!

Beabble
# Posted: 31 Jan 2016 10:46

Congrats, can't wait to see pics!!

cabingal3
# Posted: 31 Jan 2016 11:15

how grand is this! wonderful and enjoy.keep us posted on how it goes.thats a great size.

Gary O
# Posted: 31 Jan 2016 19:38

Quoting: BikerTrash22
I love the anticipation, all my daydreaming is coming together!

I know this one

be sure to savor it

yes, pics

many pics

...and stories

cheers to the adventure!

BikerTrash22
# Posted: 31 Jan 2016 20:06

Had lots of help this weekend! My wife helped me all day Saturday, and today my neighbor brought out two Bobcats and leveled up my spot and spread all the rock, that was a lifesaver! My brother and his friend sawed up all the brush, and my son and neighbors son raked the gravel out the long road! Cabin is ready for delivery Friday, just hoping the weather will corporate! Going to use two blocks 16" every 81/2' per skid 4 skids. Plus I have extra 4" and 2" blocks for
the lower spots! Wish me luck!

timcook
# Posted: 1 Feb 2016 13:11

Sweet take lots of pics

BikerTrash22
# Posted: 8 Feb 2016 19:14

Yea me! The cabin came Friday, even with all the mud, that mule went right through it! We have four rows, six sets, of two blocks or more high! Thanks to my brother and two of his friends for that help! Now the real work is to come! I have an electrician coming to help with wiring for a generator, still need to pick out the wood floor, insulation, wall covering, ceiling, install wood stove and cabinets, and adding a lein to, wow! More to come

abby
# Posted: 9 Feb 2016 09:45

congrats!! can't wait to see it. I feel your excitement!

rayyy
# Posted: 9 Feb 2016 18:16

WOW you are really jumping into this "head on "Bikertrash22,,,good luck!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.