Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / My Kentucky project
<< . 1 . 2 .
Bexeler
# Posted: 13 Apr 2017 17:45

It was a beautiful day here the weather was sunny and 82 degrees with a little breeze. The only thing missing from making it a perfect day is that the boss and my helpers are in Florida for spring break.

cspot
# Posted: 13 Apr 2017 20:26

Very nice!!!

Bexeler
# Posted: 14 Apr 2017 20:03

With some help from the dog I was able to get the ditches dug for the electric. Now after tomorrow there won't be extension cord running all over the place.
IMG_1226.JPG
IMG_1226.JPG
IMG_1225.JPG
IMG_1225.JPG

Bexeler
# Posted: 24 May 2017 20:39 - Edited by: Bexeler

I didn't get any pics but we were able to finish all the wiring and install the insulation. We also found a small free standing range at our local restore center. We had been debating on whether to put a stove in the cabinet or not but when we found this good deal we couldn't pass it up. Luckily we found it before I put the insulation in so it was easy to run the electric for the stove. The next step is to start putting wood on the walls.

Bexeler
# Posted: 24 May 2017 21:11

We are planning on using beaded plywood for the walls. This seems like a low cost option that will still give us a good look.

Bexeler
# Posted: 27 May 2017 19:05

One of the daughters and I made it to the cabin for the holiday and were able to put the plybeadboard up on the walls. We also put the cabinets we got at the restore center for free in the place where they belong. We got this done just in time because a thunderstorm came just as I was starting to cook dinner. We were able to move inside.

Bexeler
# Posted: 27 May 2017 19:11

Here is the new stove with dinner on it
IMG_1260.JPG
IMG_1260.JPG

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.