Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / Cabin anxiety
Aklogcabin
# Posted: 10 Feb 2019 11:05

Man am I having trouble with not getting enough cabin time. Got to spend a month for moose season and a couple 2-3 day trips with the sno go to haul in supplies and hang out. But, work has me pinned down and I’ve been away from home for a bit. So besides missing family I could be doing cabin stuff. I’ve got beds , insulation , lumber of all sorts, other building materials, propane, gasoline, trapping stuff, rebuilt cleaned up Coleman lamps, stuff to build a lift chair for my beautiful wife so she doesn’t have to use the steps . And projects to finish up to get out there. Got my Honda 185 , 3 wheeler running good, have a new carb and a complete service to do yet and 2 sno gos to convert to wheeler gos . Remove skis and put atv tires on them . Always better ways to make the sno gos better. I’m putting a winch on the back of my polaris wide track and making compartments in nmy toughguard tote that carries emergency supplies so they don’t get banged around. Also making a jack out of old car bumper jacks. A piece of tubing or square stock can be used as a sleeve coupler. If you have ever gotten a sno go stuck you know why. Also good for warming up machines. The parts fit under my seat.
This is what happens when I’m away from home. I can think up more work or for me more fun.
The cabin life is a great way for me to spend my time. Dreaming up more ways to hang with friends and family.
Easter Sunday, a special day
Easter Sunday, a special day
My summer freight sled
My summer freight sled
Cool Birch tree
Cool Birch tree
Cool birch tree
Cool birch tree

fiftyfifty
# Posted: 10 Feb 2019 11:15

It's the classic problem-never enough time at the cabin. I feel your anxiety. It is fun to plan projects, though.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.