Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / BIG THANKS TO FORUM ADMIN
TheCabinCalls
# Posted: 15 Aug 2012 10:54

Did you ever notice the subtle moves of the forum admin? I have seen threads moved, renamed and organized all for the greater good of our community.

I wanted to say I noticed and appreciate the hard work and constant management we require!

THANKS!

VTweekender
# Posted: 15 Aug 2012 11:40

Major kudos to CabinBuilder for the thankless hard work daily to keep the forum in order, and deal with the "behind the scenes" constant agravation that we never hear about. The spammers, the hosting glitches, the timely upgrades, it goes on and on........never mind the expense...if anyone thinks those adverts are putting steaks in the freezer your sadly mistaken.....it wouldn't surprise me if the poor guy has to kick in monthly, forum eat up a lot of space and bandwidth.....great forum run by a great dedicated cabiner for the good of cabiners!!

(there should be a paypal donation link

CabinBuilder
Admin
# Posted: 16 Aug 2012 09:45 - Edited by: CabinBuilder

Thanks all for the kind words.

Dillio187
# Posted: 16 Aug 2012 12:58

agreed, I personally know what a PITA it can be keeping the spammers out, and a site running. thanks!

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 16 Aug 2012 20:57

Yes, thanks for your work. As you can tell , I enjoy talking cabins and the life that goes with it.

Owen

neb
# Posted: 16 Aug 2012 23:14

Yep thanks for the site and the great site.

Spudmasher1
# Posted: 24 Aug 2012 23:06

Wanted to add my Thank You here too. What a great site and forum! (I love these smilies!)

rayyy
# Posted: 25 Aug 2012 03:48

That goes for me too,CB.I log in here at least once a day,if not more.Needing advice and inspiration.Giving advice and inspiration.That's what were all in here for.

AK Seabee
# Posted: 19 May 2015 21:29

I log in here quite often as well so a heartfelt thank you to the folks working behind the scenes!

bc thunder
# Posted: 19 May 2015 23:44

I was thinking earlier today, this site has avoided using annoying, flashing, and or tasteless ads! I appreciate that...........

Bret
# Posted: 20 May 2015 08:10

This place has been so much help to me and my wife's pursuit of off grid cabin life. Thanks for all your hard work keeping it running smooth.

bldginsp
# Posted: 20 May 2015 08:35

Thanks CB

ColdFlame
# Posted: 20 May 2015 11:47

Thanks CB - love hanging my hat here, even if I don't contribute all that often. I certainly love reading the posts and contributing when I feel I have something of value to offer.

creeky
# Posted: 20 May 2015 12:04

SteveN
# Posted: 20 May 2015 12:31

hattie
# Posted: 20 May 2015 12:53

bldginsp
# Posted: 20 May 2015 18:22

So, Cabin Builder, tell us a little about yourself. What do you eat for breakfast? Do you wear white socks or brown socks?

No, seriously, what's it like for you managing a site like this? Hope it's rewarding for you.

Gary O
# Posted: 20 May 2015 19:16

Quoting: bldginsp
No, seriously, what's it like for you managing a site like this? Hope it's rewarding for you.

I could say so much here, as I'm a born again small cabinner...nuff said, CB knows

MtnDon
# Posted: 20 May 2015 19:23

Unless cabinbuilder is a whole lot more altruistic than I, those who really like the site should probably thank Google and Google AdChoices. Somebody pays for the web hosting and I know it isn't me.

Gary O
# Posted: 20 May 2015 19:31

Quoting: MtnDon
those who really like the site should probably thank Google and Google AdChoices. Somebody pays for the web hosting and I know it isn't me.

Well, all I know is I've got a hankerin' for a Maytag appliance right now....

Truly, this site is uniquely simple...and refreshing

Just
# Posted: 20 May 2015 22:11

We haven't herd anything from CB in a long time , I was thinking he maybe cut us loose and handed us off to new blood ??

MtnDon
# Posted: 20 May 2015 22:17

People have sold forums for profits before. Sometimes that works out well and other times it has ruined a perfectly good forum.

CabinBuilder
Admin
# Posted: 23 May 2015 16:19 - Edited by: CabinBuilder

Thanks all,
I am just a humble man, busy with my projects.
Running this site is rewarding. Reading the post keeps me inspired.
I also have helper/moderator.

Cheers

rmak
# Posted: 24 May 2015 09:51

Thank you, CB. This place has inspired many of us. I appreciate that it's friendly, fun and fact driven. It appears that the internet ego-maniacs go elsewhere, which is a true blessing.

Julie2Oregon
# Posted: 27 May 2015 05:43

Yes, this is an awesome site, filled with great information and really fine folks! It was my lucky day when I stumbled upon it! Thank you for creating, inspiring, and maintaining it, CabinBuilder!

If you ever find yourself in southern Oregon after Julie's Juniper Forest cabin is built, you're welcome for a good meal and fine beverages! (I plan to make my own gin from said juniper berries, heh.)

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.