Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Hey Cabi...guess what movie is out on video????
trollbridge
# Posted: 5 Nov 2012 11:03

Did you guess MAGIC MIKE???? You would be correct then

My daughter has to watch it for one of her college courses (see...these things can be educational!) and since I admire her hard work and impressive study habits I told her I would spare an evening to watch this with her Figured it is the least I could do. Pretty good Mom huh? making those kind of sacrifices

cabingal3
# Posted: 5 Nov 2012 18:12

no thanks gal.u went to see it and look wht happend to u.lol.

naturelover66
# Posted: 5 Nov 2012 19:57

trollbridge
# Posted: 5 Nov 2012 20:37

WHAAAAAT...cabi, sorry but LOL...Magic Mike came out after I got pregnant AND I still never have seen it!!!!!

The first trip was postponed when my daughter in law got sick and the second planned viewing I was too tired to go meet up with 3 of my daughters in town a half hour away.

This will be for purely educational purposes that I watch this movie

Hey naturelover...think "Brad" would mind if you rented this movie??? It would take your mind off the terrible World Series outcome

naturelover66
# Posted: 5 Nov 2012 21:00

He wouldnt mind.......... he would roll his eyes.... and leave the room. lol. Im over the Tigers totally blowing the World Series....... well, mostly.

cabingal3
# Posted: 6 Nov 2012 05:03

girl i dont care about this movie.i dont know why u keep pushing me about it.i am sorry.i am too busy with running my three groups-the knitting kabin,crochet cuties and loving the crochet life.i am too busy making xmas gifts for all my family.getting ready for the holidays.my grandsons 13th birthday is coming up.i am making him angry bird hats and saving my money to take him to get a skate board and taking him to the local skate board park.soon i am gonna be ripping up more carpets and scraping sub flooring.i will fight for yur right to study magic mike.i am too busy with magic gary.so go for it gal.please leave me out of this conversation anymore.birds do it.bees do it ,even educated fleas do it.i am very comfortable with my sexuality.i dont need to talk about it on here.thanks though.u enjoy.

cabingal3
# Posted: 6 Nov 2012 05:05

these angry bird hats are all the rage.its from the angry bird video games i guess.i have been making these this weekfor all our grankids everywhere.making slippers for all the adults in the family.thanks.
DSC_0652.JPG
DSC_0652.JPG

trollbridge
# Posted: 6 Nov 2012 09:19

Sorry cabi, not another word
Best of luck preparing for the holidays and getting all your Christmas gifts made! Don't run yourself too ragged...you still need time to get away to your cabin

cabingal3
# Posted: 6 Nov 2012 10:15

oh we are going to the woods .thats etched in as one of the most wonderful things.got to burn piles we piled up in the summer...thanks.hugs cabi

moregon
# Posted: 25 Dec 2014 14:01

I just saw your post. Those hats are so cute! I too am an avid crocheter and usually make all my own gifts.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.