Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Cabin life magazine
Shadyacres
# Posted: 1 Jan 2015 15:20

I see many beautiful small cabins in cabin life magazine. Have any members on this site been featured in the magazine?

spoofer
# Posted: 3 Jan 2015 08:03

I guess not...

Wilbour
# Posted: 3 Jan 2015 09:30

.....or maybe they are too busy giving tours and don't have the time to post a reply every day ;)

Just
# Posted: 3 Jan 2015 09:42

maybe they are talking about " cottage life " magazine very popular across Canada .

Shadyacres
# Posted: 3 Jan 2015 09:55

I've never seen the cottage life magazine but I do get the cabin life and this months issue had a few small cabins featured. I enjoy reading the magazine and checking out the pictures.

SE Ohio
# Posted: 3 Jan 2015 12:22

Never featured, but used to subscribe (got it free in exchange for some airline miles). At the time they seemed to feature "Log Mansions" much more than cabins, so I didn't renew. I could fit my full-time house inside some of those large structures! Might take another look at the magazine if they've changed their focus and I get more airline miles...

Shadyacres
# Posted: 3 Jan 2015 14:40

Well , I've only gotten it 2 years now but they seem to have a mix of different size cabins. The Feb 15 issue I just got is a special small cabin issue.

skootamattaschmidty
# Posted: 3 Jan 2015 16:47

In 1992 my cabin was featured in cottage life magazine. My uncle owned the place then. It really hasn't changed a lot since it was featured, a few more modern conveniences but essentially the same place.

Vince P
# Posted: 6 Jan 2015 17:52

I subscribed to cabin life a few years ago. The magazine has some nice articles for inspiration, but is mainly targeted at folks with vacation homes that are the size of residential houses... which they refer to as "cabins".

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.