Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Still Mine??
Jeremy
# Posted: 1 Mar 2015 20:38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv_Rl0CBPNs

anyone seen this yet?

cabingal3
# Posted: 1 Mar 2015 20:51

sweet

bowtie1
# Posted: 1 Mar 2015 23:40

yep. Enjoyed it

rmak
# Posted: 2 Mar 2015 11:16

This looks right up my alley. Thanks!

trollbridge
# Posted: 2 Mar 2015 14:11

Hadn't heard, looks like a great story....thanks for the heads up! I get the hunch it will have a bit of all sorts of emotions.....hope it leaves us feeling up-lifted, encouraged and empowered to do for ourselves and to fight for what we believe. Gotta love the human spirit!

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 2 Mar 2015 18:00 - Edited by: toyota_mdt_tech

Quoting: Jeremy
anyone seen this yet?

Just added it to my cart at amazon. Under $7, I am an owner.

http://smile.amazon.com/Still-Mine-James-Cromwell/dp/B00IOFDKKK/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&p sc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Jeremy
# Posted: 3 Mar 2015 22:19

my brother in law recommended this movie to me this weekend and I have yet to watch it... The recommendation came a few weeks after my building inspector showed up my cabin...

Bevis
# Posted: 4 Mar 2015 17:45

Never heard of it, till now. Gonna look for a online download to either stream or rip it.

Nirky
# Posted: 4 Mar 2015 19:12

I think it was someone on this forum who turned them in to the authorities.

tombiosis
# Posted: 4 Mar 2015 19:33 - Edited by: tombiosis

Quoting: Jeremy
The recommendation came a few weeks after my building inspector showed up my cabin...

Hey Jeremy...care to share what happened?...curious...

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 5 Mar 2015 11:09

Well, I put this in my amazon cart as soon as I saw this thread and I checked out last night, so its on its way. I can hardly wait, look like a good movie. Thanks again for the heads up on it too.

trollbridge
# Posted: 5 Mar 2015 11:44

I know building inspectors are ultimately here to protect the general public from ending up with a sub-standard and potentially dangerous home/building...not only for the first owner, but for all future occupants...yadda yadda yadda.....

that being said.....

I fully expect, in this case, the building inspector will become "enlightened", pull out a black Sharpie to doodle the appropriate stamp on the framing lumber, grab his own hammer to lend a hand, tug his visor down over his eyes when needed and share some warm words of congratulations while signing the certificate of occupancy

Anything less and I will be disappointed!

Hate stories that leave me agitated and annoyed

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 18 Mar 2015 12:09 - Edited by: toyota_mdt_tech

Watched it last night. It was fantastic. Good wholesome entertainment.

Without being a spoiler, it does have a good ending.

trollbridge
# Posted: 19 Mar 2015 09:25

Quoting: toyota_mdt_tech

Without being a spoiler, it does have a good ending

YAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.