Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / sons of winter TV show
darz5150
# Posted: 12 May 2015 22:48 - Edited by: darz5150

I am watching the new TV show sons of winter. I have watched an episode or two before. Very interesting so far but..........
It seems to me that the two sons on their big adventure/ right of passage, or whatever you call it, might not be able to get their winter merit badge without suffering a major injury!
Not to be too hard on the liddle phellas but they could be co- stars in the movie dumb & dummer of the north. If they were on survivor island, I would think if they got a clue for the hidden immunity idol they would either use it for kindling to start a fire or quite possibly as a toilet paper reward, without realizing they were supposed to read it first!
Gotta love reality TV.
P.S. the " abandoned" cabin they are staying in looks pretty new to me.

cabingal3
# Posted: 16 May 2015 22:42

i surely did want to see this show...then we moved to our woods and have no tv now..so i guess if i can get ahold of the series eventually and purchase this and alaska bush people i will be a happy camper.it looked really good this sons of winter.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.