Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / How to remove old posts from this forum.
bugs
# Posted: 15 Oct 2017 17:25

Hi Was wondering if there is a way to delete old posts that I have posted and threads that I have started from this forum? As with everything on the internet now I am starting to be more careful and concerned about privacy issues and this forum(s) does not seem to have much in the way of protecting users' posts from the general public's prying eyes. Any thoughts?

KinAlberta
# Posted: 15 Oct 2017 18:09

I wouldn’t be too worried unless I put in my address. A few hundred million other people are posting their lives to things like Facebook.

Gary O
# Posted: 16 Oct 2017 07:54

I have found that when I post several derogatory comments on wunna my threads, it's not long before the whole thing disappears.

Other'n that, anybody wants to come after me, well, they better start now.....the line's pretty long.

....and

can't wait to try out my new over/under

How you doin', bugs
been awhile

CabinBuilder
Admin
# Posted: 17 Oct 2017 16:44

Understand your concerns.
Just let me know which posts you 'd like to delete, and I will delete them.
Perhaps a better option would be to edit the posts, by removing whatever personal info is there (provide details).

creeky
# Posted: 18 Oct 2017 16:12

I hear ya bugs. you posted quite a few photos of your place. pretty easy to find I would think. Of course. Northern Sask. Who'd go there? smile.

hope your summer went well. How was your bug season?

KinAlberta
# Posted: 20 Oct 2017 20:35

Yeah just edit and send people 100s of km in the wrong direction to a lake in the middle of nowhere.

Borrego
# Posted: 23 Oct 2017 23:44

I usually get rid of old posts with a chain and my truck......

darz5150
# Posted: 24 Oct 2017 00:59 - Edited by: darz5150

Hillary can help you delete things.

Gary O
# Posted: 24 Oct 2017 07:55

Quoting: Borrego
I usually get rid of old posts with a chain and my truck

Too funny
Quoting: darz5150

Too true
...and funny

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 24 Oct 2017 08:51

Quoting: darz5150

"you mean like, with a cloth"???

I was going to say old post, if they are cemented in, wrap a chain around them several loops, hook to Kubota bucket hooks, curl the bucket and pop them out like a weed.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.