Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / online magazines? (archived or not)
ruralboy
# Posted: 16 Nov 2021 10:43

had managed to read through much of homepower and other smaller titles but just had to wonder if theres any other titles I could be suggested into looking up whether on archive.org or from somewhere else?

basically looking for ones toward small livings whether offgrid or not (I know 'mother news' does sometimes run an article at times but it seem to easily get lost in a lot of pro-food articles or maybe its just me?)

I've browsed some of these newer magazines at the store racks and needless to say I'm a bit soured by them as its always about a big lakeside house with modern appliances stuffed everywhere. but I guess that seem to be where the urban subscription money are sold to these days!

gcrank1
# Posted: 16 Nov 2021 11:16

Ive given up on 'magazines' years ago, seems they have one, or at best only two articles really of interest to me; too much advertising/filler, too expensive, overpriced for their performance.
Online? Na....I so much more prefer to 'google' up my specific inquiry and get a menu of choices. If I want to look at pics I hit 'images' on my menu bar for the inquiry.

ruralboy
# Posted: 18 Nov 2021 10:53

gcrank1 yeah older magazines many times seem to have better things (excluding some speciality ones such as 'railfan & railroad' still being good to today)

cheers anyhow, might stick more to finding websites instead of any more archives/scans

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.