Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Properties / Approaching land owners
Meier21288
# Posted: 3 Mar 2013 19:59

Has anyone here purchased land, or attempted to purchase land by contacting landowners. There are a few properties in the area that I am interested in, and I dont have an "in" to the owners. I dont know them, their friends, or live near them. How should I go about approaching them to inquire about purchasing land from them?

neb
# Posted: 3 Mar 2013 21:57

The very first property I bought I did the very same thing. I know who he was and that was about it. I asked him if he would be interested in selling some land and he did. He even talked me into buying more then I wanted and glad to this day that he sold me more then I really wanted. It worked out well for me in the end. I would just contact him and I would do it in person and not on the phone. Tell him your intentings for the land and ask him to keep you in mind if we would like to sell.

I'm presently working on a land deal doing this very thing. Not sure what will happen but just go see him and have all your ducks in a row. Good luck.

Oh just remembered last year I contacted a guy on some land that I would of liked to have and he didn't get back with me but that is the way it goes.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.