Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Properties / I've got land in Tennessee..........
Riverrat
# Posted: 6 Jul 2010 21:28

I love this website and have been coming here for a couple years just reading. We have to relocate to KY for my husbands new job. I have 2 peices of property here in TN that I know some of you would love to check out (I love them.) Am I allowed to post info about them on here? I'm not a realtor, just know that people on this forum might be my best prospects to sell. Anyhow, don't want to break any rules so I'm asking first.

Riverrat
# Posted: 6 Jul 2010 21:39

Oh I see someone else posted about property so I guess it's ok. Anyhow, I have 2 wooded mountain properties. Each is about an acre of UNRESTRICTED land. One piece has a 1100sf cabin with all utilities, woodstove is primary heat. The other parcel has a 24 by 24 2 story garage with a 12 by 24 attached rv pad. Also there is a new 12 by 16 unfinished lofted shed/cabin on that property. All utilities are at the road but this property would be great for off grid also. We were planning on turning the garage into a cabin and using the small shed/cabin as a guest house for a family member. We love it here and hate to leave, but the husband got a job offer we cant refuse. We want to sell these quick because it's an hour and a half drive to his new job. If you want to know more or see pics e-mail me at riverrat38@twlakes.net

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.