Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / Howdy from the Rockies
Malamute
# Posted: 27 Jul 2011 12:39 - Edited by: Malamute

Hello all, just discoverd the forum and joined up. I've built several cabins, and am starting to add on to my current place. will put a few pics up when I get going a little farther. It will be a part time project when I have time off from work. Hoping to have it weathered in before winter, so I can use the space (14x18 gets a bit snug after several years), and do interior work in the off season.

Here it is now, it will have a 14x18 room added onto the left side facing the mountain for a bedroom/bathroom/closet space, with the ridgeline at a right angle to the current roof line. The roof line behind the cabin isn't attached, its an outbuilding.

naturelover66
# Posted: 27 Jul 2011 13:11

omg . So beautiful !!!!

Malamute
# Posted: 27 Jul 2011 13:32

Thanks! It's a nice neighborhood.

This looking out my front gate one June morning.

Montanan
# Posted: 27 Jul 2011 16:01

Wow! That is just stunning! If you don't mind me asking, where is your property located?

hattie
# Posted: 27 Jul 2011 17:28

This looks beautiful!! Would love to see some indoor pictures.

Erins#1Mom
# Posted: 27 Jul 2011 19:11

I am in awe of your view.

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 27 Jul 2011 22:18

love the Location or your cabin--beautiful country--
love you cabin and decor.......and mighty fine pup as well.
welcome to the forum

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.