<< 1 ... 27 . 28 . 29 . 30 . 31 . 32 . 33 . 34 . >>
Bevis
# Posted: 30 Nov 2013 21:00

Quoting: trollbridge
I am thinking of you going into this time of year. Keep your chin up

Thanks...

old old buddy
# Posted: 7 Dec 2013 10:52

I haven't spoken to you in quite awhile. It's getting around to that time of the year for all the festivities. I just wanted to wish you and yours a fantastic, safe, family filled Holiday season!

Nothing new with us. Old Buddy and I did go deer hunting for one day and got shut out. We did watch two does for quite awhile but neither of us wanted to shoot does, especially since we're seeing fewer and fewer deer the longer the mining continues. We just really enjoyed watching all the wildlife (thirteen turkeys at one time) and one fat squirrel

Here's wishing you and Mr. Trool a great winter and many happy times at the cabin!

Old Old Buddy

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 18 Dec 2013 07:26

Just wondering how and what you're doing. We've been so cold up here. I'd like to get to our cabin, but there's been little get togethers keeping us home, and too much work. The snow is deep. I bought a snowblower just for the cabin, I just have to deliver it.
I hope everything is good with you and yours.

O

trollbridge
# Posted: 22 Dec 2013 10:51

Thank you, OOB and Owen.

I am happy to hear you are both doing well. I hope you are able to enjoy time with family this holiday season. Remember to enjoy the small things, especially with the little ones. I have been denied access to two of my grandchildren. Yesterday was the first time i have seen them since Thanksgiving and i had to beg their father for just one quick hug. It is heartbreaking for me

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 22 Dec 2013 11:10

That's so sad, it breaks my heart. I have kept the peace with my son-in law by just keeping quiet. He has said nice things about me and I'll try to let everything that has hurt go away. Time will heal for us all as long as we don't say or do things to hurt others. God bless you and yours.

silverwaterlady
# Posted: 22 Dec 2013 19:27

Dear Trollbridge, I just wanted you to know my thoughts are with you. I admire and respect you for you are a kind hearted,loving soul. It comes across in your posts. <<Hugs>>. Silverwaterlady

Bevis
# Posted: 22 Dec 2013 23:13

I am thinking of you going into this time of year. Keep your chin up

Was doing good, but broke this week...had some things happen, that brought it all back.

trollbridge
# Posted: 23 Dec 2013 18:03

Hugs to you , Bevis. I will email you. I know this is tough.

Thank you Owen. I just pray that I will get another opportunity soon to hold them. I also know it is just as hard for them as it is for me.

Silverwaterlady,
Thank you so much for your kind words. You have no idea how much it helps to hear that at this time. Hugs to you too. I have always admired your honesty and directness...your thoughts are straight to the point but delivered with respect and kindness. Merry Christmas and stay safe on the winter roads.

naturelover66
# Posted: 23 Dec 2013 20:06

Hey Ellen ......... Merry Christmas. XOXO

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 23 Dec 2013 21:10

Yes, merry Christmas.......I suppose I can't do the XOXO's being me.

Mr Troll
# Posted: 24 Dec 2013 00:13

Ellen explain why your whole family is upset with you and your new life .You chose the people on this site over your family ,all the love and compassion you show them hasn't been given to us .I'm sorry I Wasn't enough for you.

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 24 Dec 2013 14:58

Sorry Mr. Troll things aren't going so well. Ellen has let us know that you are a good person as we know she is too. She has been the glue that holds us small cabin people together. May happier times come to you both.

Bevis
# Posted: 3 Jan 2014 19:38

Come on Man... Don't throw her or ya'll under the bus and don't air your dirty laundry out here on an open forum / social media.
Prayers going out for all of you !!!

Sustainusfarm
# Posted: 8 Aug 2014 23:05

Yoohoo....where are you?

bigsexy
# Posted: 18 Aug 2014 17:57

trollbridge
where did u purchase the holding tank for your outhouse?

PatrickH
# Posted: 18 Aug 2014 20:02

I dont know if she's on her any longer but this is what she told me about the tank when I was wondering about them "The tank we ordered through Greg Young Plumbing out of Superior. I believe there are different sizes. He has Kittlesons? Out of Rice Lake make them. It isn't their main business, but they mold these out of fiberglass on the side. I love our tank. We buried it, but you would not have to. It is all one piece. No stink if you use the blue stuff sold at Walmart in Superior which I can't recall the name of but will find out. It did require the same setbacks which is silly, but whatcha gonna do? 50 feet. For us it was a no brainer...soil perk test would have cost nearly the same with no guarentees. We haven't needed to get it pumped yet. My husband gives it a stir every year-ick-and we add a tub of creek water once a year too...just to keep enough liquid for the chemicals to work. We couldn't be more happy with it." hope that helps.

bigsexy
# Posted: 18 Aug 2014 21:19

where did u buy your holding tank outhouse tanks

Sustainusfarm
# Posted: 19 Aug 2014 06:51

She is here... I will email her

Dyna
# Posted: 19 Aug 2014 07:28

trollbridge
Just interested in where you purchased the holding tank for the outhouseCould you send me the information if you have it please?

Bevis
# Posted: 19 Aug 2014 23:19

Dyna...See 3 post up from Patrick H.

kchesla
# Posted: 28 Jan 2015 09:30

October- purchased holding tank and built outhouse.

Hi, I am looking to do an outhouse/shed building by my barn and was wondering where you purchased your holding tank.

trollbridge
# Posted: 29 Jan 2015 13:23

Quoting: PatrickH
"The tank we ordered through Greg Young Plumbing out of Superior.

Superior, Wi.
A google search should do the trick

Just
# Posted: 29 Jan 2015 13:52

hi trolly , long time.

silverwaterlady
# Posted: 30 Jan 2015 08:22

Hi dear TB. You are missed.

Kirby
# Posted: 30 Jan 2015 08:55

Yes, you are missed. Even though I mostly lurk around here, I want you to know your warmth and sunshine-y posts are missed.

trollbridge
# Posted: 2 Feb 2015 11:33

Hello and thank you to y'all...that is nice to hear
I hope winter is being gentle!

hattie
# Posted: 2 Feb 2015 12:10

Welcome back trollbridge. I hope things are going well for you!

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 2 Feb 2015 12:12

Hello and thank you to y'all...that is nice to hear I hope winter is being gentle!

glad to see ya posting / hope all is well

...the daffodils are getting ready to bloom here in the south...
the ground hog did not see his shadow today...early spring ahead!!!!

BlueBerryFarmer
# Posted: 2 Feb 2015 15:19

trollbridge Really love the cabin, do you by chance still have the layout? if remember right you said 24x26 with 10' walls.
my wife and I are in NorthEast Missouri building a 24x24 cabin as we call it to live in fulltime. we also are doing a 12/12 roof to gain more room in the loft. our loft will only be 8x24. after following your build it helps to see 24x24 is plenty big for us.
we built a 4ft crawl space and the subfloor last summer, signed the contract for the company that will put up our shell 1st part of april, hired a roofer to put metal on the roof. Myself love the look of the 12/12 but would rather not climb on it.
anyway, my wife found this forum and told me about it have been hooked since. have learned a lot from you all and some others. if you still have it would love to see the floor plan.
thanks.

trollbridge
# Posted: 4 Feb 2015 09:39

Quoting: BlueBerryFarmer
my wife and I are in NorthEast Missouri building a 24x24 cabin as we call it to live in fulltime.

Congratulations to you and your wife-what an exciting time! I wish you much luck

I don't have a floor plan but you are correct on the size. The 10 foot walls provided plenty of headroom up in the loft. I think from the pictures you can get an idea of the layout. It functions very well. I'm sure you will find yours to be quite roomy. I get ya on the roof....it is high up there and rather steep.

I look forward to following your build....come on spring!!!!

<< 1 ... 27 . 28 . 29 . 30 . 31 . 32 . 33 . 34 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.