Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / New design going up.
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
OwenChristensen
# Posted: 29 Apr 2015 19:12

No, but the entire wall surface was covered with 1/2'' osb before siding.

NotoriousAPP
# Posted: 4 May 2015 09:49

That's awesome. Your grandson will reflect upon this time throughout his life. How nice to get away from it all and pull fish from the water.

Man, that land looks rough. Can I ask how much the customer is paying for this structure?

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 4 May 2015 22:10

He is here and loves this site. I guess if he wants to say he will. I'll keep quiet on the price.

gsreimers
# Posted: 7 May 2015 21:48

Made some progress this week. No more trips up the hill carrying 5 gallon buckets of water. The pump is in the lake, there is now 150' of 2" flexible black piping up to the shower house and there is now 100 gallons of water in the 200 gallon tank. Yeah.

Everyone on this sight seems so handy, and I'm not. Owen built the place, (not me). but I've done a few things. This week the cabin and bunkhouse were professionally stained but I'm taking credit. I'm a painting contractor and it was my crew and I that did it.

gsreimers
# Posted: 7 May 2015 21:55

A few photos, sorry about the cell phone picture quality
Before Staining
Before Staining
During
During
After
After

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.