Property for your Small CabinDepending upon whether you already have a property for your small cabin, are thinking about purchasing a property, or are actively shopping for a property, links to the following pages may provide some useful information.
They describe some of my experience - things to look for, pitfalls to avoid, points of consideration, and suggestions.
- Property Selection >>
- Location and Driving Distance
- Access to the Property
- Lot size and Privacy
- Terrestrial Features
- Utility Hookups?
- Surrounding Area
- Site Planning >>
- Developing a site plan for your small cabin property - site entrance, driveway, small cabin location, location of other structures, etc. Where is the best view?
- Site Preparation >>
- Hire a contractor or do it on your own?
- Clearing the Site
- Leveling Terrain
- Building Permits? >>
- Building a small cabin under 100 sq. feet?
- Criteria and suggestions to help make an informed decision
- Review Property discussion on our Small Cabin Forum >>
|<< Small Cabin Start Page||Small Cabin HOME||Small Cabin Property Selection >>|