Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / HELP: Need a lawn tractor with Blower or similar.
<< . 1 . 2 .
Asher
# Posted: 25 Mar 2022 11:09

Have you ever considered a old tractor with just a 5-6' blade on back? I have a 53' Jubilee and I use to use it for clearing driveways when I was in high school. The tires are filled with washer fluid for weight and never seeem to have a problem moving anything I needed it to. The best part about that old tractor is; they are pretty cheap, parts are still available, it's crazy simple to work on, and it fires up with about 1/2 a turn over (convert over to 12v to make it even better).. The only set back is the brakes aren't great so steep hills will need your attention.

I have a 763 bobcat (with metal tracks if needed) and that old tractor. If I needed to plow snow, I would be grabbing the old Ford with the blade, because it would be faster (you can angle the blade), and you will tear up less ground when maneuvering.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.