Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / Wildlife camera TECHNICAL discussion
<< . 1 . 2 .
northernspirit
# Posted: 11 Jan 2013 00:14

i'm interested in getting a few trail camera's soon, what are some good ones that you guys recommend? Can spend up to about $180. each but cheaper the costs the better. However picture quality must be great day and night with at least up to a 30 foot range. thanks

MtnDon
# Posted: 11 Jan 2013 00:20

Don't know if you've seen this game camera site....

northernspirit
# Posted: 11 Jan 2013 00:39

no I haven't, thank you MtnDon.

bugs
# Posted: 11 Jan 2013 08:05

Northernspirit

I found this site very useful
http://www.trailcampro.com/

bugs

TomChum
# Posted: 5 Feb 2013 10:56

I have to report that one of my Bushnells which has been replaced 3x on warranty, is now dead and beyond warranty. Bushnell customer service is GREAT though, I bet (and I may try it) that they would even warranty this 3rd replacement. If they do, it's going on craigslist as I will not go back to my camera tree with another Bushnell.

DaveBell
# Posted: 4 Jul 2016 16:10

Since I'm hunting people. I found this link at trail cam pro to be useful.

http://www.trailcampro.com/collections/securitytrailcameras

There is info on the web on how to hide game cams.

Just bought a second Bushnell Aggressor No Glow on Amazon to watch the road. With 8 Lithium AA good for a year.

LastOutlaw
# Posted: 6 Jul 2016 14:56

I've got about 5 cameras that I use. Different brands and they all work differently. For awhile I was buying all I could get my hands on for $20 each on craigslist. I got at least 3 of them that way and 2 of them I bought new. 3 take stills and 2 take video. One real cheap still camera is right on a tree blatantly facing my cabin door. It is the obvious camera. I've found they generally work better low on the ground. When I put them high up they didn't seem to trigger well.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.