Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / Pipe Dream A-frame Cabin
Tim_Ohio
# Posted: 19 Oct 2023 08:04

I don't know why, but my first thought when I saw this was that, I expect the squirrels will have a feast with the wiring and insulation under the hood of the car. I don't know why, it just quickly came to mind.
A-frame
A-frame

Fanman
# Posted: 19 Oct 2023 19:27

I know A-frames aren't terribly efficient from a space or heating/cooling standpoint, but I always kinda liked them, and the carport under that one is a neat idea. But I wouldn't want to have a fire lit when the wind is coming from the lefthand side of the picture...

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 19 Oct 2023 20:17

I'd wall in the carport and add 2 8 foot garage doors, close it in.

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 19 Oct 2023 20:18

Brettny
# Posted: 19 Oct 2023 20:22

Would you called that a raised A then? Lol

I k we someone who lived in and I visited him in a 3 story A frame. It was a 3br so huge but we both agreed that it was terrible to heat and a waste of space. Looked really nice though.

Fanman
# Posted: 19 Oct 2023 22:07

Quoting: toyota_mdt_tech

You could, but I've found that having an open roofed area at our cabin is really nice for things you want to store or want to do out of the rain but still outside.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.