|
| Author |
Message |
frankpaige
Member
|
# Posted: 18 Sep 2026 02:38pm
Reply
Walmart has small rechargeable ceiling fans of sale for $30.00. Wondering if many have tried something like this for smaller cabin during the cold months? 10.5 inches in diameter. So maybe two? Any thoughts.
|
|
FishHog
Member
|
# Posted: 19 Sep 2026 07:09am
Reply
I have one for those hot muggy summer nights. Works well but never tried in the winter. But they move a good bit of air so can’t see why it wouldn’t work for you
|
|
gcrank1
Moderator
|
# Posted: 19 Sep 2026 07:44pm - Edited by: gcrank1
Reply
If you dont have line power for a ceiling fan (doesnt have to be grid power, I have my 30" house 120vac models running off a 12v LFP and psw 300w inverter) a rechargeable may be worth a go. And before I had 'my line setup' I used a small 12vdc fan at one end of cabin to move/mix the air, not elegant but it worked. Ive become fond of usb rechargeable devices, the batteries dont last long though. Wonder if anybody makes fans that run off the common cordless tool bat packs? They have way more beans.
|
|
frankpaige
Member
|
# Posted: 20 Sep 2026 04:22pm
Reply
gcrank1 There is a Livowalny fan on Amazon, that sort of fits that bill. There is also a YouTube video on the operation .
|
|
|