Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / It has been slow around here
neb
# Posted: 5 Aug 2011 18:26

Everyone must be enjoying their cabins and not posting or to busy with life in gemeral.

naturelover66
# Posted: 5 Aug 2011 19:27

Yeah, wheres Gary O been anyway?? Or Mtn Don or MOB ?

mrmiji
# Posted: 5 Aug 2011 20:18

I live in OKLAHOMA. It's been over 100 degrees for what feels like my entire life.

I'd be poring a foundation this weekend if it wasn't for the fact that it'd harden while in the cement mixer in this temperature.

People in inhabitable climates, please send pictures of living plants, non-dehydrated animals, people not slow roasted.

neb
# Posted: 5 Aug 2011 20:27

mrmiji

I had to laugh at your post but I hear you. You folks in that neck of the woods have had it pretty bad. I'm sure glad we don't have that type of heat you have. I hope this weather breaks for you.

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 5 Aug 2011 20:57

it's been way to hot to work on my camp, did a little elect work this week down there but is was over a 100 deg in ther shade. worked on my camper also this week---getting in ready for a road trip.

headed north in about 10 days~~~~ seeking cooler weather.

Just
# Posted: 5 Aug 2011 22:31

Cooled off nicely up here in Can. 80 and low humidity here today but I to have had a bad week , I'ts tag draw week in Ontairo,, no moose tag , no elk tag , and my deer tag is not the one i wanted!! the dog days of summer , i am as sad as my grandkids dog Norris ,,,

Just
# Posted: 5 Aug 2011 22:34

Norris
Norris
Norris

neb
# Posted: 5 Aug 2011 22:45

Just

Hunting is about the only thing to look forward in these dog day's of summer that is for sure. And if you didn't get any tags it makes it real bad.

turkeyhunter

You heading to Maine or headed my way for hunting?

Malamute
# Posted: 5 Aug 2011 22:59 - Edited by: Malamute

Maybe this will help you guys feel cooler. Taken on Beartooth Pass, about 11,000 ft elevation, on about the end of May a couple years ago, when they first got the Pass plowed open. It was mid June when they got it open this year, and even more snow.

And a pic of a model 71 Winchester and one of my dogs at about 10,000 ft elevation in July a couple years ago.

Havent had much time to get up in the mountains this summer, work has been crazy busy. It's been in the 80's and 90's, and dry as a bone down in the lower country. Getting tired of summer.

Rob_O
# Posted: 5 Aug 2011 23:07

The weather this past month has been pretty brutal to most everyone. On the plus side I haven't had to cut my dying lawn in several weeks

I think it's been 3 weeks since I slept at my property and it's not going to happen this weekend either (rain). Next week is looking absolutely lovely with highs in the 80's and lower humidity and I'm planning for a full weekend out there plus whatever evening work I can squeeze in

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 6 Aug 2011 07:44

Quoting: neb
You heading to Maine or headed my way for hunting

maine....
and bear hunting opener toward the last of the month.

hattie
# Posted: 7 Aug 2011 01:57

Just - Norris is ADORABLE!!!!!!

Erins#1Mom
# Posted: 7 Aug 2011 09:09

Just,
Do all the toys belong to Norris? He is too cute!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.