Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / New to the Web-Site: Hello :)
mikehu1966
# Posted: 20 Dec 2011 12:14

Hello, I am new to the site, and my first post. My name is Michael; I am from central NJ along the coast. I currently have a 3 bedroom, two bath doublewide on 25 acres in the Southern Tier near Oneonta NY.
I had bought this property a while ago with my father, who is now gone, with the main purpose of hunting. We put the new double wide on, and over the last number of years, we have not used as much as we should, too much house and five hours away.
I am now selling it with the hopes of buying 5 to 10 acres attached to state forest in NY for hunting, and one day put a small cabin of 144 sq/ft or less on the new property.
I found this web-site by accident. I have spent many hours reading many of your stories.
Once I sell my current place, I will start creating a new one with my wife, son and daughter.
Thanks for the great stories.

trollbridge
# Posted: 20 Dec 2011 12:56

Welcome! Looking forward to reading your continuing story. Hope you find a happy buyer soon!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.