Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / New Guy here
Redline
# Posted: 5 Jan 2012 21:02

That's right I took the plunge and signed up; I have been lurking around for the last year or so. Finally the wife has given the green light to step up our tiny piece of property up north to something a little nicer. I look forward to having you all out to help us build our new tiny cabin!

trollbridge
# Posted: 5 Jan 2012 21:05

Hey "new guy"! Welcome and congratulations! Where is "up north" for you and your wife? You will find lots of help and advice here that is for sure :-)

Redline
# Posted: 5 Jan 2012 21:36

Up north is the northern part of Michigan, We have had the property for a few years now the 1960s travel trailer just isnt cutting it anymore.

trollbridge
# Posted: 5 Jan 2012 21:37

Ohhhh! There are a few who must be up your way here. Do you live in Mich. as well?

Redline
# Posted: 5 Jan 2012 21:51

Ummm yes and no, born and raised in Michigan unfortunately when the economy tanked in 08 I took a job in Indiana. I can however be in Michigan in about 30 minutes so for now it's as close to home as I can get. I see there seams to be few of Michiganders here that's good to see. How far up are you?

trollbridge
# Posted: 5 Jan 2012 22:05

We are in northwest Wisconsin about 11 miles south of Lake Superior. It is 2 hours and 10 minutes from home to cabin for us.

Montanan
# Posted: 6 Jan 2012 15:37

Welcome! How exciting to be starting your build. What do you have planned?

cabingal3
# Posted: 7 Jan 2012 23:03

welcome new guy.glad u have u join us.i love Michigan.lived there for five years in my youth.nothing but wonderful times ice fishing on the st.marys river.
its exciting u are starting to build your place.its a grand adventure and project.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.