Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / Whose going away this weekend
Patgreat
# Posted: 25 Jan 2012 13:01

Heading up to my cabin NE PA this weekend, a buddy is hosting a massive pond hockey tournament on the lake. I have not been up since thanksginving, so this is my first real winter trip of the season. Winter is my favorite time to visit my cabin, something more peaceful and relaxing during the winter. They are predecting rain friday morning i am hope that changes to snow.

Montanan
# Posted: 25 Jan 2012 13:21

Me, me!! We're taking off work Friday and heading to the cabin for a long weekend. We'll probably do a day of skiing and a whole lot of relaxing. I so need it! Wish us luck that the highway plows haven't walled off the entrance to our road. ACK!

Patgreat~ sounds like a fun time. I'll keep my fingers crossed for cold temps for you!

Rifraf
# Posted: 25 Jan 2012 13:56

I am leaving Friday before the sun comes up, but for now my weekends away are working on the cabin, more than enjoying the land.

I Have a summer deadline to finish up.

dstraate
# Posted: 25 Jan 2012 14:49

Skiing it up this weekend. Going for days 21 and 22.

justincasei812
# Posted: 25 Jan 2012 15:28

I am, I am. This will be the second weekend up at the new cabin. Will continue to go until the snow says otherwise. It was -6 last Saturday when we woke up outside. Hoping for a little warmer weather this weekend. :)

trollbridge
# Posted: 25 Jan 2012 16:10

LUCKY,LUCKY, LUCKY...wish I was going away this weekend!!!!!
Hope you all enjoy!!!

sabiggs
# Posted: 25 Jan 2012 20:12

I'm going away for the first time ever with my wife and daughter (she's two). I am beyond pumped. Up until now it has just been my bro and I (probably close to 50 nights). All the hard work has led up until this moment so this is just the beginning. Two and a half days to go.

Borrego
# Posted: 25 Jan 2012 21:51

We were going out, but wife's son had another meltdown, we need to stay around for him, sigh.....

Patgreat
# Posted: 26 Jan 2012 13:02

its awesome when all your work all summer pays off in the winter, it allows you to actaully relax and take in the sights. Safe travels to all

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.