Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / mountain-man-scares-owners-remote-utah-cabins
neb
# Posted: 17 Feb 2012 20:28

http://news.yahoo.com/mountain-man-scares-owners-remote-utah-cabins-090722480.html

Most may have seen this but thought I would post link anyway.

cabingal3
# Posted: 17 Feb 2012 20:55

makes me think of the great old movie with lee marvin and charles bronson....its called death hunt.one of the best movies of all time.thanks for this.scary.

neb
# Posted: 17 Feb 2012 21:41

Quoting: cabingal3
old movie with lee marvin and charles bronson....its called death hunt.one of the best movies of all time.thanks for this.scary.

So true

larry
# Posted: 17 Feb 2012 23:07

made the news here in michigan....bring your guns !

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 18 Feb 2012 01:37 - Edited by: toyota_mdt_tech

Quoting: larry
made the news here in michigan....bring your guns !

I never go to my cabin without "heat", a minimum of my Sig Sauer P229, maybe some black ugly toys like my Sig 556, M4, FN-FAL (STG-58)

Anonymous
# Posted: 1 Mar 2012 22:23

Great Read, I had not seen this till now. Thanks, love reading about this kind of stuff.

Malamute
# Posted: 2 Mar 2012 13:12

Sad that some loser is out tearing up peoples places and stealing. Some may want to make him out as a "mountain man" type, but I don't think of him like that at all, just a crook that hides in the hills, and isn't at all capable of actually taking care of himself without stealing and trashing other peoples places.

manny
# Posted: 2 Mar 2012 15:14

x2

neb
# Posted: 2 Mar 2012 20:01

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2102624/Mountain-man-eluded-authorities-years -scares-owners-remote-Utah-cabins-breaks-eats-food-sneaks-off.html

here is some pictures of his camps.

Brknarow
# Posted: 3 Mar 2012 17:53

He could be a construct sent in to scare people off. Anything going on that mountain that could benefit someone with power or money who can get more power or money if no one was there? (It's my Scoobi-Doo conspiracy theory. )

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.