Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / Cabin in Orange County NY (power wash + brand or stain color?)
RuHappy69
# Posted: 5 Dec 2012 13:57

Hi all! New to the forum and we are purchasing a cabin that was built in 1950 (chestnut logs). The outside really needs a power wash and re-staining but I'm not sure what brand or stain color to use. Any suggestions? Also, the original wood floors were covered with rugs and tile which I will rip up and refinish, so any color suggestions are appreciated! I can try to post a picture or two!

Montanagirl
# Posted: 5 Dec 2012 14:09

Anxious to see your floors as I'm thinking of stripping mine too.

RuHappy69
# Posted: 5 Dec 2012 14:21

I'm anxious to see them also! They are all covered with putrid tile and rugs! I will do the tear out but hire a professional to strip and stain. Ideally, something that closely matches the interior stain but the current owner doesn't remember the color so I'll have to do my best to match.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.