Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / Introduction...
Oowasa
# Posted: 30 Dec 2012 19:56 - Edited by: Oowasa

Hello everyone!

I was doing a general internet search and I stumbled across your little corner of the web. I cannot tell you how glad I am that I did. I honestly thought I was one of the few that had a heart desire for land and a small cabin to run to on the weekends (and any other chance we can get). But then I get on here and I hear you guys saying (well, typing) the very same things I have said to my wife over and over again! So happy!

I am 43 years old, a beautiful wife, two children (12 year old boy and 13 year old girl) and a suprise little one due in January. Not quite sure how that happened, but we are excited none the less. I have been wanting to aquire land for quite some time, but is just now becoming a reality. I am searching all kinds of sites and going to be putting ads in the rural areas to see if any farmers have land they want to get rid of (getting to be much more common up here in Minnesota). So we will see.

I will continue to lurk around and I am looking forward to learning tons and getting to know you all better. Thanks for the wonderful reads and pictures. This site has been so inspirational!

Talk to you all more later...

Jeffrey

Montanagirl
# Posted: 30 Dec 2012 20:57

Welcome Jeffrey! This is a great community.

naturelover66
# Posted: 30 Dec 2012 21:15

Welcome!.Wonderful and knowledgable group to help you live the dream !!

hattie
# Posted: 30 Dec 2012 22:42

Welcome to the forum and happy new year to you and your (growing) family!!

cabingal3
# Posted: 31 Dec 2012 03:38

Welcome Jeffrey!we will enjoy getting to know u better.thanks for joining us.

trollbridge
# Posted: 31 Dec 2012 13:45 - Edited by: trollbridge

Hello and welcome to you and your family! I enjoyed reading your intro and am excited to read more about your quest for land and watching your cabin take shape when you get to that point!

Congratulations also on your new soon to be baby and future cabin lover! We just were blessed with our own surprise Christmas Angel.. She is amazing and our other children ranging in age from 9 to 28 adore her. Be sure to keep us posted...I think we all love the excitement of babies being born on this forum. Between grandchildren and children there have been quite a few born in the past year

Hope you have a wonderful New Year! If you're out tonight stay warm...gonna be below zero-brrrrrr! Same with us over in Wisconsin

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.