Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / How many Ozarkians?
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
PettigrewAR
# Posted: 31 Dec 2015 04:24

Hi everyone,

We live in Rogers, AR but have acreage in Pettigrew, AR, about 40 miles SE of Fayetteville.

Kev
# Posted: 31 Dec 2015 23:42

Happy New Year. I'm down SW in Washington

SamH
# Posted: 1 Jan 2016 11:52

I live right on the southern edge of the Ozarks. My grandsons are the 6th generation on the farm. I've fished, hunted and roamed the Ozarks my whole life. Traveled to lots, but never wanted to live anywhere else.

Cisco
# Posted: 2 Sep 2016 11:00

Any one watching the show Mountain Men on the History channel?

Its "Reality" TV, HAHA!

New character is Jason and supposedly he is in the Middle of the Ozarks in Arkansas living off grid.

Just wondering if anyone knows where he is located? Mainly just curious.

The show is pretty cool tho achingly scripted with created drama at times. But I watch each episode.

Stein
# Posted: 4 Sep 2016 02:13

Lots of people in our area. I'm new to the Ozarks. Bought a second home there. Hope for it to become the primary home in a couple of years.

View from the deck is excellent.

Asher
# Posted: 7 Sep 2016 00:25

We are located in Flippin AR, about 100 paces from the door to step into the white river for trout fishing, or 10 min drive on rural roads to get to Bull Shoals lake and run lines... if you fish there can't be much better location... Run lines in the morning and eve, trout fish in between... Makes for great fish fry's...

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.