Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / New to forum
Homochitto
# Posted: 5 Jan 2010 15:34

Hello everyone,I have been browsing and reading this forum for about 8 months now and I am in the process of building my cabin (16X20) on 30 acers of my families land with rural national forest land circling all the way around me and I want to share it with all you great people on this forum.My ideas are kind of based around lamar5292's e-book "simple solar homesteading" that I bought about a year ago and highly recommend to everyone wanting to retreat back to a simple life.
I have been taking some pictures that I will be posting soon and keeping you posted on updates and even asking for helpful info myself.

CabinBuilder
Admin
# Posted: 5 Jan 2010 17:21

Welcome to the Small Cabin Forum, Homochitto!
Looking forward to see pictures of your project - keep us posted.

MikeOnBike
# Posted: 5 Jan 2010 17:43

We are going to build a couple of 16x20 cabins this year. We won't have any loft space and will probably have a layout like a studio apartment. Looking forward to seeing how you used the space.

Jerry
# Posted: 5 Jan 2010 18:19

Welcome H. Will look forward to the pictures.

flatwater
# Posted: 5 Jan 2010 19:59

Homochitto
Please send pics, would love to see your progress

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.