Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / My "To Do" List.....
spencerin
# Posted: 5 Jul 2013 00:47 - Edited by: spencerin

....I think is at an end.

Now, there are 5 things left to do, but once I get there, I think I can say I am done. I knew at some point I'd get there, but now that I am, I'm a combination of and .

hattie
# Posted: 5 Jul 2013 02:34

Oh you'll be looking for more projects for sure. You will feel kind of lost without any more to do.

skootamattaschmidty
# Posted: 5 Jul 2013 10:51

Every time I think I've caught up on my to do list I find something else I want to do. Most times it's just make work projects that I don't need but want to do to keep me busy. That's the joy of owning such a place! Always something to do!

Borrego
# Posted: 5 Jul 2013 12:06

My to-do list is still a mile long: 12 x 24 front porch with roof, 15 x 24 screen porch with deck on top, solar system on South roof, outdoor shower and that's just for starters
As I've noticed from my neighbors out in the sticks, the projects never end. Once the dwelling is done, there is always the property to develop! And then the maintenance to the cabin! And then more crazy ideas to build.........

rayyy
# Posted: 5 Jul 2013 16:51

Mine is at about 50 projects and counting.Like the song,never ending story.I really don't ever want to reach that point of nothing left to do.

TheWildMan
# Posted: 6 Jul 2013 17:44

when you get them done you will be in the same boat as me, sitting around bored and looking for anything to do. i ended up walking 12 miles to a wifi hotspot just to do something (nothing ready to harvest, nothing left to complete)

spencerin
# Posted: 19 Jul 2013 23:36

Well, I got to the end of my to-do list, and yep, I've added a few more things. The list really was at the end when I completed those items, but then my brain got going again. But, they are more "nice" things to do instead of "must" things to do, so they are less burdensome.

spencerin
# Posted: 19 Jul 2013 23:37

Borrego
I laughed when I saw your "smiley" face. Definitely an accurate representation.

Kharkov43
# Posted: 20 Jul 2013 07:47

Keep telling your self that there's always another project.... mans a builder, all the way from chicken coups to sky scrapers!

trollbridge
# Posted: 20 Jul 2013 09:19

Well, after this weekend we will be able to check staining the porches off our list It doesn't really make a dent on our list, but it will be nice to have it done

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.