Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / Good to be home.
rayyy
# Posted: 20 Jul 2013 14:02

Well,,vacation is now behind us.Truck problems kindof made it a not-so fun trip this year.It was very hot and muggy and buggy.Glad to be back home.We now can start back on the to-do list.Getting excited to build that porch.

cabingal3
# Posted: 20 Jul 2013 15:06

Welcome back rayyy.now back to the good stuff.cabin fun.yay.

Kudzu
# Posted: 20 Jul 2013 15:10

vacations are over rated.

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 20 Jul 2013 21:27

As a dealer tech, I have to know what happened to the truck? Hopefully, it wasnt too serious. My biggest fear is car trouble away from my tools and garage. Seems the road test is a heavy duty load test on everything.

Welcome back.

rayyy
# Posted: 21 Jul 2013 01:14

Im a chevy man,but this 02 Silverado is changing my mind real fast.It's falling apart faster than I can keep up with it.200 miles from home pulling a fully loaded 4 horse goose neck,and the left schackle decides to let loose and the rear U-joint sounds like a squeekie toy.Amoungst a dozen other things.It's the ninth pu Ive owned and by far the worst

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 21 Jul 2013 09:16 - Edited by: turkeyhunter

I almost commented on this thread---But I not want to down chevys/fords etc....
I glad you made it home from your vacation!!!
I bought my 1st Toyota in 1979--a Celicia....then in 1979 my 1st Toyota 4x4 truck....and have owned lots of Toyota 4 x 4 trucks since them....I travel a LOT...and last year on a moose hunt..i drove my Toyota 4x4....and heard a noise...I stopped at a dealer...1300 miles from home and had a wheel bearing replaced( paid for this too ouch!!!) they mechanic said I bet you could make it by down south..BUT I did not want to take a chance,...1st time ever since 1979 ,,,,had I EVER had any problems on the road with a Toyota...I now have 2 4runner's...a Fj40....a Tacoma 4x4 long bed 4 door. a FJ Cruiser and I love Toyota's...and heck most are made here in the USofA!!!!!

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 21 Jul 2013 11:41

I like Chevrolet too. But have been a Toyota dealer tech and owned many Toyotas, both new and used. Without a doubt, the most trouble free rigs I have ever owned. Going to buy a new Camry soon.

I do own a 2010 Ram 2500 diesel crew cab long bed I bought new. I wanted a heavy hauler and Toyota kept back burning their diesel trucks. So I couldn't wait anymore. Anything Mopar was last on my list. The only thing they have really going for them is the Cummins.

rayyy
# Posted: 2 Sep 2013 14:37

That horse camping is so much fun.Good times with good friends and good food and drink.(it don't get no better dan disssss!)

cabingal3
# Posted: 2 Sep 2013 19:24

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 2 Sep 2013 22:01 - Edited by: OwenChristensen

That does sound like fun. Pictures?

rayyy
# Posted: 3 Sep 2013 18:20 - Edited by: rayyy

heres are pick's I took(new phone)

rayyy
# Posted: 3 Sep 2013 18:46

he-hee I'm learning as I go with this new phone.so,,,
#1 campfire
#2 michelle making lunch
#3 My co-worker joe giving a horsey ride for his grandson tyler on my old smokey.
campfire
campfire
michelle making lunch
michelle making lunch
My co-worker joe giving a horsey ride for his grandson tyler on my old smokey.
My co-worker joe giving a horsey ride for his grandson tyler on my old smokey.

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 3 Sep 2013 19:10

A nice cook fire like that and you're inside cooking? Thanks for sharing.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.