Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / 2014 to-do list.Shapening up pretty good.
rayyy
# Posted: 29 Apr 2014 17:55

Lots to do this year.Right now I'm building a new chicken coop to expand my flock from 8 to 16 hens.Got to bury my electric line out to the barn.Put siding all the way around the barn and on my porch too.Finish the back side of the cabin's peek.Fix fences.Bring in more rock and gravel.Build doors on the barn.Rebuild the water system in the camper.Clean out the shed.Put up 400 bails of hay.More cabinet's in the kitchen.More water tanks for winter use.Ton's of small projects,,,,,,geeeeeeeee,,,,busy year ahead that's for sure!

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 30 Apr 2014 18:19

You sound like my wife. She make lists too.

creeky
# Posted: 1 May 2014 08:39

sounds like that tractor of yours is getting a workout this year. you get a cutter/rake/baler for it?

I'm just finishing stuff. Finally got the water heater hooked up for hot showers. that's my big achievement. Got a canvas tent coming for a new summer bedroom. and I'm turning the "studio" into a "great room" kitchen/living room.

other than that I plan to do a lot of sittin' and watchin' the grass grow.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.