Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / I got brought back from the brink at my cabin.....
OwenChristensen
# Posted: 19 May 2014 19:12

Trying to do to much in the last couple weeks, dealing with lumber yards who didn't honor their estimates, lots of miles traveled and materials shortages, I just had to get away.
I couldn't even leave until late Sat. evening. I had the fire pit going and a beer in my hand in the first 15 minutes, a stake and foil wrapped potatoes in less than a hour. My wife and I and a visiting couple sat looking at the fire and the stars until midnight. And then Sunday morning kicked the log ends into the center of the pit, they ignited and made a great place to have coffee. I'm all better now.

Owen

rmak
# Posted: 19 May 2014 20:04

Glad to hear you are better, Owen. Sounds like a night to remember. And you will remember it long after the frustrations are forgotten.

Smawgunner
# Posted: 19 May 2014 20:11

Soooooo true.

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 19 May 2014 20:41 - Edited by: OwenChristensen

I don't know how to cope without my cabin.

Does anyone else have relaxing pictures?
kicking back
kicking back

bobrok
# Posted: 19 May 2014 21:13

Finally able to get up to my place. Roads were closed until last week due to mud. Some folks still can't get in due to their road being washed out. Road work detail planned for upcoming weekend. Can't have those poor people kept away from their places any longer!
first evening of the year at my camp
first evening of the year at my camp

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.